The Hawker Garden
Relax under a rainbow of umbrellas and lights and enjoy a sunset supper on the spacious lawns of the historic Willow Grove.
Eat & Drink
Sample contemporary food with a south-east Asian flair. Spice up your night with Nepalese dumplings, Singaporean curries and Korean BBQ, and follow it up with an indulgent ice cream and refreshing white wine or cider.
- Bar 30 - Australian wines, brews from locals Riverside Brewing Co and refreshing Batlow Ciders.
- Temasek - The famous local institution will be serving laksa, nasi goreng and beef rendang.
- O!momo - This food truck brings Nepali cuisine to the streets of Sydney. On the menu are freshly made Momos – Traditional Nepali steamed dumplings – skewers, roti, daal and a host of other Nepali specialties.
- Korean BBQ - Serving up crowd favourites including Bulgogi beef, Korean dumplings, and special BBQ ribs.
- Fired Up - A spicy feast of Asian-style street food, including mouth-watering pork belly skewers, burgers and mint vermicelli salads.
- Paper Street Ice Cream - Modern gourmet Ice Cream, Ice Cream Cakes and Pops in flavours just a little left of centre.
Featuring a mix of indie, pop, roots, soul and jazz from up and coming musicians and DJs curated by THE PLOT - supporting and presenting music in Greater Western Sydney.
Plus, prep for the fest with our 'Parramatta Lanes' Spotify playlist curated by The Plot!