UNE Future Campus
YANMA: Exploration & Discovery
Discover and explore music, art and food at the historic old post office building and current home of the University of New England Future Campus.
Eat & Drink
The best lamb rolls in Sydney plus delicious desserts beckon!
- My Donut Box - The masterminds behind some of Sydney’s most outrageous designer cronuts and donuts will be bringing a selection of their lip-smacking favourites to Lanes - don’t miss out!
- Waroo Lamb - 100% Aussie and straight from the farm in Young, these lamb and gravy rolls are the very best you’ll ever have.
See & Play
Music & Media Performances
Emerging and established contemporary artists will be live on stage from 5.30pm each night, along with UNE music staff demonstrating a mix of cutting edge digital technology, wearable music controllers and opera with support from Blush Opera.
Enjoy performances by Australian composer/performer Andree Greenwell A new installation artwork by music staff Donna Hewitt and Paul Smith will feature a listening station of student’s new compositions.
Gallery in the Lane
Featuring selected works from The University of New England Art Collection with a focus on regional and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists.
Community Discussions – Hot Topics at 7pm
- Tuesday 11 October - Farm Hack: New ways to support NSW growers and produce
- Wednesday 12 October - STEM to STEAM: Embedding the creative process into education and industry
- Thursday 13 October - Parramatta: Public Art capital of Australia?