St John's Cathedral
Take a romantic stroll under the twinkling lights of the piazza and treat yourself to mouth-watering delicacies and mediterranean specialties from local favourites.
Eat & Drink
From street-style paella and dishes with a French twist to artisan chocolates and Macedonian pastries, get your tastebuds tingling!
- Courtney's Brasserie - A local favourite serving modern cuisine with a French twist, using organic ingredients sourced from local farmers and producers.
- Balls Sydney - Gourmet meatball subs from the team behind Jimmy Liks.
- Sofrito - Serving rustic Spanish street food specialising in traditional Paella.
- Adora Handmade Chocolates - Award-winning handmade chocolates and truffles, gelato, freshly made waffles with Belgian hot chocolate shots, all made with natural ingredients.
- Alexander's Bakery - Traditional hand-made Macedonian pastries - Burek - and home-made donuts.
Relax to the tune of one of Sydney’s best Jazz musicians, Steve Morrison and trio, as well as the laidback sounds of singer/songwriter Phil Davidson.