Roxy Car Park
Slow Food, Fast Tunes
Eat & Drink
Enjoy all things smoked, pulled and grilled including one of the world’s great gourmet burgers, the best of Southern-style low-n-slow BBQ, and crispy, soul nourishing fried chicken.
Good times accompanied by great tunes, cold beers and a not-to-be-missed dessert with a twist.
- Burger Project + Bar - Burgers and cocktails from the best in the business.
- Young Henrys - Boutique beers from Sydney’s craft beer heroes.
- Butter - Sydney’s best fried chicken. Nuff said.
- La Raza - Quirky, retro and distinctive, serving up grass roots Latino American fares.
- 2 Smoking Barrels - Serving up their famous pit smoked American barbecue pulled pork rolls, brisket rolls, smoked wings, and a killer barbecue platter, all done low and slow over red iron bark.
- KayterCon - Launching a new special concept just in time for Parramatta Lanes, expect an outrageous set up with equally outrageous desserts.
It’s Ok to Cry - Jane Gillings
A gathering of illuminated clouds descend on Roxy Walk. Made from more than 2,000 milk bottles, the artwork creates its own cloudy weather pattern, a blunt reminder that the production and disposal of plastics produces emissions that contribute to global warming and climate change.