Food Truck Food Court
Pull into the bustling Food Truck Food Court and indulge in some of the tastiest offerings from Sydney’s gourmet food trucks.
Eat & Drink
From wood-fired pizza and classic American street food, to hunger busting Vietnamese favourites and flirty Italian-inspired drinks and cocktails – be sure to pit stop here!
Plus, get a taste of the Dutch waffle sensation about to hit Sydney!
- Jamie’s Italian + Bar - A delicious offering of spit roast pork, pulled pork superfood salad, pizza, serendipity ice lollies, and an epic chocolate brownie.
- Happy As Larry - Complete with neon lights, sound system and a hand-made, custom built wood-fired oven from Naples, they’ll be serving up their special range of Neapolitan wood fired pizzas.
- Eat Art Truck - One of the Good Food Guide's Top 10 Cheap Eats, Eat Art Truck will be serving up awesome American BBQ street food and amazing street art.
- Mama Lihn's - Vietnamese pulled pork or crispy skin chicken roll, beef brisket in “Pho” gravy rolls and battered soft shell crab buns.
- Stroop Bros - Discover the Stroopwafel, a delicious Dutch treat cooked on a waffle iron, sliced in two halves and smothered with warm caramel, which sticks the waffle halves together.
- The Nighthawk Diner - A throwback to the classic American diner experience. Staples such as the cheeseburger and milkshake have been re-worked and given new life by the Nighthawk.
James Andrews + The Huxleys
Strange creatures set to excite and entice festival-goers to discover a new, magical realm within the urban landscape. Find them wandering throughout the festival!