Parramatta Lanes is on from Tuesday 10 to Friday 13 October, from 5pm - 10pm (10.30pm on Friday).
Download your Parramatta Lanes site map here.
Parramatta Interchange is well serviced by buses and trains and is just 30 mins from Central and 25 mins from Redfern! For transport information visit transportnsw.info or call 131 500.
Need tunes to get you in the festival mood? Hit up the ‘Parramatta Lanes’ Spotify playlist curated by our friends THE PLOT.
From the station take the Darcy Street exit; continue left down Darcy Street to Centenary Square. If you’re coming from bus stops along Victoria Road, head down Church Street towards Centenary Square. For buses on Smith Street, alight near Phillip, George & Macquarie Streets.
Ride Your Bike
Parramatta CBD is well connected to bike paths and greenways. Visit our Cycling page to learn more about the City's cycling paths and routes.
Bike Valet Parking
Available from 4.30pm to 9.30pm
Located on the grass area between Barry Wilde Bridge and Riverbank Car Park and is a short walk to Bombay Beats at Leadbeater Car Park.
Volunteers from local Bicycle User Groups will watch over your bikes while you enjoy discovering our laneways. These volunteers have a wealth of riding experience and knowledge to assist with your cycling needs. Please note no mechanical repairs are available.
Review our Bike Safety Checklist before you make your way.
Stay healthy and be green #winning.
Park and Walk
There are more than 3,000 parking spaces available at three parking stations in the Parramatta CBD - Parramatta Station, City Centre and Eat Street car parks. Check the map for locations.
Novotel Parramatta, off Church Street, provides a parking service from as little as $10 for four hours.
Traffic management strategies will be in place throughout the city to manage pedestrian thoroughfare. The following temporary road closures and detours will be in place throughout the city:
- Aird Street (off Church St) from 4pm – 12am each night from Saturday 7 – Saturday 14 October
- Horwood Place between the City Centre Car Park and George St each night from Tuesday 10 – Friday 13 October 2pm – 11.30pm (1am, Friday 13 October).
- Macquarie Lane - every night from Tuesday 10 – Friday 13 October 2pm – 11pm. Access will be available for parking requirements at buildings 58 – 62 and 72 – 78.
- Leadbeater open-air car park on George Khattar Lane – closed from Saturday 7 – Saturday 14 October.
- Riverbank open-air car park on Dirrabarri Lane – closed from Saturday 7 – Saturday 14 October.
- Eat Street Car Park – closed from 5pm on Thursday 12 & Friday 13 October. Exit only.Alternative parking available at the City Centre or Riverbank multi-level car parks.
- Erby Place – closed from 5pm – 11.30pm Thursday 12 & Friday 13October.
- Roxy Car Park (Macquarie Lane open-air car park) – closed from Friday 6 – Sunday 15 October.
Additional traffic management measures will include temporary traffic lights on the corner of George Street and Horwood Place, and traffic control staff and pedestrian marshals throughout the city. Please be aware there may be traffic delays in the CBD on event evenings.
Please take care when travelling through the city.
St John's Cathedral and Centenary Square - located at the Cnr of Darcy Street and Church Street South (near the underpass)
Roxy Car Park - located in City Centre Car Park off Smith Street/Macquarie Lane entrance
Erby Place - located at the entrance to Eat Street Car Park on Erby Place
Dirrabarri Lane - the to south east of the site, to the left of Riverside Brewery
Willow Grove - back of Willow Grove house
Leadbeater Car Park - located to the south of the site