Parramatta Lanes is on from Tuesday 9 to Friday 12 October, from 5pm - 10pm (10.30pm on Friday).
There will be some changes to parking, and some road closures, throughout the city as detailed below. We strongly encourage you to take public transport to the event where possible.
Download your Parramatta Lanes site map here.
Parramatta Interchange is well serviced by buses and trains and is just 30 mins from Central and 25 mins from Redfern! For transport information visit transportnsw.info
Need tunes to get you in the festival mood? Hit up the ‘Parramatta Lanes’ Spotify playlist curated by our friends THE PLOT.
From the Parramatta Train Station, follow the exits signs up the transit exchange or Fitzwilliam Lane, and head west (right) towards Church St (towards Westfield). This will deliver you right next to the Aird Street event site where you can get started on your journey through Lanes!
If you’re coming from bus stops along Victoria Road, head down Church Street towards Centenary Square. For buses on Smith Street, alight near Phillip, George & Macquarie Streets.
Ride Your Bike
Bike Valet Parking
Available from 4.30pm to 9.30pm
Located on the grass area on the River, in front of the Riverbank Car Park and next to The Riverbank event site.
Volunteers from Your Cycling Connection will watch over your bikes while you enjoy discovering our laneways. These volunteers have a wealth of riding experience and knowledge to assist with your cycling needs. Please note no mechanical repairs are available.
Stay healthy and be green #winning.
All event sites at the festival are accessible. There are accessible amenities located at all toilet stations except Horwood Place.
If you have any questions about attending the event in advance, please feel free to contact email@example.com or call 9806 5696 before the night you wish to attend.
Please ask any event or security staff at the festival if there’s something we can do to help improve your night.
Park and Walk
There are more than 3,000 parking spaces available at three parking stations in the Parramatta CBD - Parramatta Station, City Centre and Eat Street car parks. Check the map for locations.
Novotel Parramatta, off Church Street, provides a parking service from as little as $10 for four hours.
- Aird St (off Church St) from 4:00pm – 12:00am each night from Saturday 6th – Saturday 13th October
- Horwood Place between the City Centre Car Park and George St. Closed midday – 11:00pm Tuesday 9th October, 3:00pm to 12:00am Wednesday 10th - Friday 12th October
- City Centre Car Park – Access only from Macquarie Street: midday – 11:00pm Tuesday 9th October, 3:00pm to 12:00am Wednesday 10th - Friday 12th October
- Macquarie Lane – closed every night from Tuesday 9th – Friday 12th October, 4:30pm – 11:00pm. A two-way flow will be available for access to parking at building numbers 58-62 and 72-78
- Leabeater Car Park on George Khattar Lane – reduced car parking from Friday 5th - Monday 15th October
- Riverbank Car Park on Dirrabarri Lane (open air) – closed from Saturday 6th - Monday 15th October
- Riverbank Secure Car Park - access only from George Khattar Lane, 5:00pm nightly from Tuesday 9th - Friday 12th October
- Eat Street Car Park - closed from 4:00pm Tuesday 9th - Friday 12th October. Exit only. Alternative parking available at the City Centre or Riverbank multi-level car parks
- Erby Place (off Phillip Street) - closed from 4:00pm Tuesday 9th - Friday 12th October
- Roxy Car Park (Macquarie Lane open air car park) – closed from Saturday 6th - Monday 15th October
Additional traffic management measures will include temporary traffic lights on the corner of George Street and Horwood Place, assisted pedestrian crossing on Macquarie Street adjacent to Parramatta Mission and traffic control staff and pedestrian marshals throughout the city.
Please be aware there may be traffic delays in the CBD on event evenings. Please take care when travelling through the city.